Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Griffin Suspended One Game (appeal denied)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Nov 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,773
    Specially a league that could hire lawyers to draft contracts that absolve them of all responsibility which shouldn't be all that hard. XFL was on to something, it just wasn't the right time.
  2. Bostontitan Starter

Moolah:
    $288
    This is bullcrap .I understand a fine but suspended...

man do they watch the titans .? griffin IS USUALLY been a wuss ...

he gets a few hits , now he is the poster boy for head hunting ...
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,258
    yep

the talking heads dont know squat about the Titans so they just regurgitate The League line

ignorance on display
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,615
    Does anyone have a video of the hit?
  4. Chance9 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $405
    Those are the people who have no idea what football is about
  5. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    What a crock of ****ing ****! I can here to see if they announced the fine, only to see this bullshit! This is going too far. Unbelievable
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,941
    Just to reiterate what pretty much everyone said, this is PATHETIC AND A JOKE. Griffin is far from dirty, and this hit was not dirty AT ALL. Is it Griffs fault the guy ended up going to ground.. Griff was going to hit him low, like the rules state.

The NFL actually views Griffin as a repeat offender.. JOKE OF A LEAGUE
    GoT high fives this.
  7. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $82
    Unless Doodell explains how this hit could have been avoided he can go screw himself. Someone needs to remind him that it is not a bunch of little girls playing out there.
    Next thing the commissioner will implement is rainbow colored uniforms and tutus.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,426

Nope. Blame Merton Hanks, you know, the former NFL safety who decides on handing out suspensions.

Edit: Should probably add that I think both the suspension/fine and penalty are wrong. Griffin clearly tried to pull up and avoid the big collision.
    Alzarius high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,059
    They put on pads and helmet for a reason! I get the helmet to helmet shots and sometimes even that is unavoidable. Do these people who fine players actually watch the game in "real time" ? It just pisses me off they never give any of the benefit of the doubt to the defender in all the cases.