Griffin Suspended One Game (appeal denied)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

After listening to it. I have zero faith in the league. Griffin is getting screwed completely and I feel bad for the guy. We give him stick whenever he pulls up, he even admits that he cost us a game for doing it, so he doesn't pull up anymore and this happens.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Merriweather and Goldson get their appeals passed, but not Griffin. Love it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thing that gets me is the league considers things from 2 whole seasons ago when deciding on suspensions. Thats so dumb.

4. JCBRAVE

Really? I just clicked it and it worked. I dont ever recall signing up on there

5. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Like I said before.. The NFL cant have us beating their darling Colts. Its bad for business!

6. JCBRAVE

It is bad for business. Not many teams the NFL can still exploit. Manning and Brady are slowly on their way out, so league needs a new poster boy.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

based on him being abused by McGloin (whatever the rookies name is) I say - No ZB cant do that

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I've watched ZB in man coverage a lot and I always come away disappointed. He's just not good at it. The TD scored on him this past Saturday was only the most egregious example. ZB is ok in zone but I really hope Gooden is as good a cover guy as we think cause ZB turned out to not be what I thought he'd be.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

"la Vagician" will not be missed
    [​IMG].
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

again NOT going too be missed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar