Griffin signs long-term

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's because Jimmy Clausen has always sucked.

Even with Floyd and Tate he was garbage... and if you can't be great with those 2 playing WR... why anyone thought he'd succeed in the NFL confuses the shat out of me.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So why didn't the offense sizzle the previous 2 years with Steve Smith? His numbers increased 150% with Cam Newton coincidence?

In 2010 the Panthers scored 196 points. Last year they scored 406. The massive change had nothing to do with the QB?

You are an idiot.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Floyd caught 48 passes for over 700 yards as a pure freshman in Clausen's last season. Clausen threw for oer 3700 yards with a 68% completion rate that year (161 rating, 28 TDs). I wouldn't say he "sucked" and was "garbage" that year. There are quite a few very good college QBs who don't cut it in the NFL but they aren't necccesarily garbage in college.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I have to say the lengths you go to while defending your own idiotry are impressive. The stubbornness must be respected even if it just makies you look more stupid.

Fact: If DW had said that Peyton Manning would suck as a pro, he would be saying that he does and always has throughout his whole career.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Claussen isn't worth the Charmin extra-soft he wipes his butt with.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I was really high on Clausen before he got drafted....wooops.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

also the level of competition is always the same week in and week out...

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Manning sucks. Have you paid no attention to the smack forum?

:coltssuk:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep and I heard Kenny Chesney is his special 'friend'

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

ha. Way to prove yourself wrong.

I said for years that Manning was overrated and only as good as the talent around him. How anyone would be good with 11 first round picks on their offense with that offensive line, etc...

Wasn't til a couple years ago that I gave him his props because he finally did it without great players.

And if Cam Newton has that good of a season again, I'll own up to that one too. As I always do.

But that was a fluke.

You all know it, you're just hoping it wasn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar