Griffin gets into b***h fight with teammate!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

It's meaningless anyway... Who gives a crap if two guys are yelling at each other in practice???

2. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

3. Valis

Valis Guest

Wash the sand out, get over it, and keep posting please; your posts are enjoyable and enlightening, as long as you continue to play your strengths.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I agree with Valis. Elf, I've taken my personal time to explain the system to you in a way that you could easily understand. Your attitude on the matter sucks. I'm sick of hearing this primadonna back talk about how since you feel you are so much better than everyone you should be granted special treatment. It's like you feel rules don't apply to you. You've been hanging out with your boy Pacman too long. You must think that since your station in society is one of privilege that you should be treated differently. Everyone is special in their own way. Jeff nailed it in his last post though. People who are too lazy to check the mill miss out on the opprotunity to discuss unpublished reports. :yes:

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:shocked:

wow ... simply wow ..... this has to be in my favorite quotes of the year
    very well said
    not sure if it actually applies to Elf, but it's good

6. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Rumor
    1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.
    2. Unverified information received from another

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Elf, I enjoy your posts, but you have to give some ground here. If you want to remain anonymous, then you're going to have to accept that some people are going to doubt you, and your word won't be considered final. There are many here who really enjoy your posts, and appreciate the time you take to make them. I'm one of those, and I hope you don't cut down your posting. But I also think that if you post unverified information (not verified by national media), then it should be in the rumor mill. Opinion is different, but reporting a factual event is what we're talking about.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's not turn this into a Elf bash thread. I think everyone understands the situation. Time to shut it down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar