Griffin gets into b***h fight with teammate!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If he was cursing to Darko Milicic, it would have been casual conversation. Go check out Darko Milic's rant if you have not heard it yet. It's about as obscene as you can get. But apparently, where he is from, it's just how they talk.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Apparently, some here are not like Childress....they don't need THC, they already HAVE IT...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Say, you don't think there's any way I could get that quarter
    From underneath your pointy boot, do ya?

All I want is just a few snack crackers.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Freakin epidemic...

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Perhaps it's just me. EM posts a "breaking story" some 2hrs before the Tenesseen, and you get the ***.

So she's on the staff, has a friend there or whatever.

Does that hurt you in any way?

Just asking.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In todays society, the news comes from the public. Newspapers used to cringe at the idea of running a story found in on the web, but now they have too. If they soonze they lose. And that comes with great risk because a professional is not handling this news.
    It's often seen through the lens of bias. Unless of course the video is provided. But this is where it happens first. It's real stuff. And a fascinating change in how news is reported truthfully and with all deliberate speed.
    I personally think the rumor mill holds no purpose. I think the title of the article should be labeled as "rumor" until verified by a news service, but I think they should stay in the titans news forum so we can see it.
    If a post is incrdibly offensive to what we know as the truth, then simply remove it. But I think the unconfirmed news belongs in the regular Titans forum so we can speculate. Otherwise we never see it, we can never help advance the story, and we are late on all of it. The power of this web site is that we are the closest people to this story. We are the ones who run with it. Let us do that. Everyone knows we are closer than the Tennessean. So I'd like to see us take advantage of our one asset rather than shove it into the closet. If you don't want to post it on the front page that is one thing. That is honorable, but allow it to go into the titans news forum so we can break the story and advance it.

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

"In the locker room, however, Griffin continued to talk about the incident loud enough that he could be heard by reporters. Asked about it, Griffin said: "I plead the Fifth.''

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd considered adding the "RUMOR" to the headline idea before and leaving it. But when a story is moved, it does leave a marker in the original forum it is posted in which was the case here. And some would be offended for having the word "RUMOR" added to their title.

Before we added the rumor area, we'd get bogged down with people arguing about it, asking for sources, etc. This way, anything can be posted in the rumor areas and it should be accepted as such.

It is my experience 95% of the stuff posted as rumor remains a rumor. I don't see the need to dilute real and legit news by mixing in bad information. Those too lazy to check the rumor forum miss out on the opportunity to discuss them.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Fine. From here on out, I shall keep my RUMORS to myself.:banned: No sense in me posting what I hear or see when everyone is just gonna wait on the local media to post it.:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar