Griffin gets into b***h fight with teammate!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ BongoPolar

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what... are... you... talking about?..................

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

it is on the tennessean right now...

after reading it on there, i came here immediately to read elf's take...elf, i appreciate your insight...don't take it hard that you post was moved to the rumor section first...i found it...others will too...

any other info about this incident? what caused it? was it a childish over-reaction to something?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

“It’s not an issue. It was a miscommunication. Everything is fine,’’ Coach Jeff Fisher said. “It was a misunderstanding. It got a little out of hand and it’s over.’’

good enough for me .... moving on

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

See.. there is LIFE after the rumor mill. :irked:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I swear I think Fish is summing up this thread. :ha:

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Oh no, my post is just a rumor. I just make it up. Hmph, no need for me to post if you're just gonna wait for the Tennesean to confirm what I already told you. Ya'll can....

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

elfin's taken some flack from a few posters claiming that she's a fake & her nuggets just come from what she's read in the media. With that in mind she was miffed that her info was legit & here before it hit the press. JMO :blah:

10. Valis

Valis Guest

Play your strengths please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar