Gregg Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

that's how you call a game on defense (besides the last drive of course). Pressure on just about every play and challenged the Pittsburgh receivers with press coverage. Now the offense needs to get better at throwing the ball
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Battle did a good job for the most part. Hated to see green injured, Jake probably did what was asked of him, besides some of target throws, which might have been throw aways.

Pressure on Big Ben was the difference in the game. Kind of hate the prevent at the end because it give them a slight chance. But I will gladly accept a win against the Steelers in their stadium opening day.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. rodgev

rodgev Starter

You could easily see the difference with Williams it seemed like every other play there was a linebacker in the backfield
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

They say Gray called the game but Williams definitely had an impact on our defense.
  5. Tungtide

Tungtide The Freak

I know the press will focus on what's wrong with the Steelers, but hats off to the Defense...they did an outstanding job today. As said better by others, now the offense needs to get clicking.
  6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

The D looked great compared to last year. They were bigger and stronger; wearing down and breaking Steeler's players left and right. The best part to me was the run defense; no cheap runs, no easy yards, even Big Ben was held in check. A promising start to the season and a wish that we can continue this against Houston. Go Titans . . . .
  7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports
    12m

Munchak on DC Jerry Gray: “That is Jerry’s defense. It’s the whole staff’s defense. But Jerry called the game & called a great game."#Titans
  8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Tackling today was amazing, i didnt see any missed, keep this up and it's a top 5 defense in the league
  9. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Based on what you saw last year and today, do you believe it?
  10. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

NOPE!