Greetings from the island of Oahu!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Why do I mention that here?
    Because I've been trapped in a hidden resort with no internet connection :irked: which means that I did NOT...I repeat, I did NOT get to either see or hear today's game :cuss:
    I have actually carried my iMac G5 into the lounge building to post this...I found out after the game that there was WiFi there.

Anyways, I am VERY happy to see the Titans turn the corner and become a contender again. I still have hopes that our abilities will not continue to be dependent upon the presence of one player, but I am finally truly excited for the future. FINALLY kicking the clots!!! I LOVE IT!

Titans no ka oi!!

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Avvie don't you get to lose the sig today?

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yes, indeed! Maybe you've seen the new one by now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar