Greene will miss Jets game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegoMyLageman

LegoMyLageman Camp Fodder

This should be a really competitive game with both offenses struggling to find their way with young QBs. Will be nice to see Geno on the road again to see how he reacts to noise etc

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I guess I am the only one who remembers the Ravens intentionally hurting CJ by twisting his ankle in piles in that BS playoff game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bring your big boy pants

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. LegoMyLageman

Jets fans always have to have those on.

5. LegoMyLageman

Who is t running like theyre truck sticking someone in Madden

6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Welcome Jets fan. But I don't like the sound of 8 sacks in 1 game. I pray our team protects Locker better than the Bills did or we are toast. It would shock me if we gave up that many though.

Our pass rush has looked great at times too, but it's been a little too inconsistent for my liking. How well does your line protect Geno?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jackie Battle, Shonn Greene's back-up

8. jetsknicks

jetsknicks Camp Fodder

It's been spotty. He took a bunch of sacks the first two game but had zero sacks against the Jills. Our running game will be missing Chris Ivory as well. Powell ran great last week but I fully expect the Titan's run D to be much better than the Jills.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

10. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I would hope so, but this young in the season things can be tough to predict. Good luck to ya'll but not too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar