Green signs with Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRob, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Oh look, another bandwagon jumper to the rescue.:ha:
  2. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

i tried to switch from the oilers/titans to the texans...i really did, but years of terrible teams and then not drafting VY was the last straw...i'm back with the franchise I grew up with. Call me a bandwagon fan if you want to, it really doesn't affect me.
  3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

At least hes honest
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah, as a rookie. At least you know who our BACKUP rb was. We don't even know who you guys had as your #1 back last year.
  5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Houston signed Ahman Green???? Oh snap!! They're on their way to the Super Bowl!! If they sign 3 or 4 more guys of that caliber, they might builld a dynasty equal to the Redskins of the last few years.
  6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Hmm, at least we got one of the USC backs... Oh wait, you got Mario Williams... Riiiiiiiiight... :moon2:
  7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Uh, David Carr ran a lot, I mean ran around a lot.. They also had cheerleaders whom if you count the # of times they ran around the stadium, onto the field for a few flip-flops, and back to the sidelines would amount to more than the herd they tried to shove in there as their featured back (and that's not to mention previous attempts at a #1 back like Ron Dayne, Tony Hollings, Vernand Morency, Jonathan Wells, and... back to David Carr...)
  8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I believe Carr is just trying to recoup some sack yardage.

Career:

268 Rushes 1235 yards

249 Sacks (OMG!) 1466 Yards lost

Before you start Overalls .....

I was never a huge Henry supporter. I was actually against him being on our team last season due to the drug suspension and some McGahee vibes I got from him. He was a good back for us LAST season but not worth the money and not worth the risk IMO.

LW is the back of the future he will be the #25 Williams see running by him and if he is carrying a bucket of wings Mario should feel all that more embarrassed.
  9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

David Carr has 1200 career rushing yards? Damn....
  10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

When you are running for your life.

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.