GREAT TIME TO BE A TITANS FAN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

"In 23 career starts, Mariota has 31 touchdowns without an interception in the red zone. Over his last seven games, Mariota has completed 67.6 percent of his passes at 8.4 yards per attempt for a 19:3 TD-to-INT ratio and 116.8 passer rating."

I'll take it. Say what you want. Of course there are things to improve on, but the kid is an NFL QB and will be in Nashville for a very long time.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I'm really starting to believe that you are mentally challenged. Mariota throws all over the field he throws a lot over the middle. I don't understand your idiotic blind hate for Mariota. He is a very very good young QB that every team in the NFL would take in a split second. I just don't know what it is you think you are seeing that NO ONE else is. I mean NO ONE . NO ONE. When i say NO ONE i mean there isn't ANYONE who beleives he is a bad QB. NO ONE.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

How quickly some of us forget what truly bad QB play really looks like. Would rather go back to a VY, Kerry Collins, Rusty the Rifle, Clipboard Jesus, Locker, or Fitzpick? Who do you think we could have gotten at QB that could have played any better than Mariota?

For a kid that came to the worst team in the NFL, from a spread offense team that up until 10 weeks ago played behind the worse Olne in the league, with often questionable play calling to be playing at the level he is after only a few games over a full season is pretty amazing if you think about it. He's setting all kinds of records, getting better every week and you still complain? I don't get it. He not perfect, and he's going to have growing pains but Mariota is easily one of the top 10 QBs in the league this year and it's still not good enough? I guess you'd rather still have Fitzpick leading our offense, he's really lighting up in NY, right?

#133 Titansman1, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Woohoo

[​IMG]

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean, Hammer. Have a "cheers" anyway!

6. The Hammer

I just wanted an excuse to post that

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

You're sounding pretty uninformed here. Not only that, but you're complaining about a 23 year old, who's played a season and a half worth of games as if he's never going to improve. I can't take you seriously, you're clearly trolling at this point, and not doing so very effectively.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I can change my DNS settings on my xbox to get US Netflix, but haven't for years. I heard it doesn't work anymore, but not sure if that's true.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You're clearly an idiot. I never troll. That's what kids do. I state my opinion. You keep making excuses for him, I will keep critiquing. I am very effective, you just don't want to hear any negatives about your hero. If the coaches don't help him with the same things I am talking about he will never get better. Stop coddling him and just admit that he's not perfect and has a ways to go to be "the guy". With the game on the line I bet that half this forum is holding their breath to see if he will be able to bring us back. So far he has missed more than he had made.

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. The Hammer

I think you need a US billing method, CC or bank account

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar