Great job D!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you hold them to a field goal for 28 minutes with a ton of blitz and pressure packages, yet when it comes down to the two minute drill you back off and drop seven! of course resulting in a TD.

:sad2: :grrr: :barf:

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

They played what was called by the coaches...I cannot believe Fisher allowed that.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im not down on the players. they cant help what is being called in from the sidelines from guy with the little red hat.

my sig says it all....

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

It is really amazing that they would go prevent like that. I cannot even begin to understand what pea-brain thought that was even a remotely good idea.

Playing to lose is what it looks like.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

musta saw that Reggie won the Heismann. Oh well my brother will be happy. HE is a niner fan and wants us to lose so they got the first pick.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I can't believe that with 2nd down on the 5yd line, Fisher allowed 2 straight plays where McNair kneels down so they can kick a FG. Why not just kick the FG on 3rd down if you're not going to try for a TD?
    WHY NOT TAKE 2 PLAYS FOR A TD? If the Texas kicker didn't choke at the end, Fisher's ultra-conservative offense would have bit themselves in the butt.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Yeah I was very dissappointed in that calling and so were the some odd fans sprinkled around the stadium. The ineffectiveness of our running game is a problem, especially for a team who the CBS announcers quoted as being "a running team who look to do just that in today's game". What's even funnier is there was very little running plays and they got that from Fisher himself. :rolleyes:

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Depends on how you look at it.
    They might not have handed the ball off for a running play, but Chris Brown was our leading receiver today. McNair just thows to him behind the line of scrimmage instead of handing it off to him.

I remember one series we had 3 straight completions only to be faced with 4th and 3. Three receptions for 7 yds??
    :irked:

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar