Great fun for inquiring minds

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

www.conservapedia.com

Try researching "Socrates" here.

Compare the article on "The Holy Bible" vs. the article on "The DaVinci Code".

Here's a work of true brilliance: http://www.conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia
    See item 15.
    Apparently, the creators were so unfamiliar with how Wiki works that it was decided that it would be easier to start their own info site rather than edit Wiki with actual facts.

This is a great source of information for those who just don't like the answers they seek. Enjoy.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

"The entry for the Renaissance in Wikipedia refuses to give enough credit to Christianity."

And that isn't bias?

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

For a second while I was reading it I looked out my window for "Red Coats".

:chuck:

I'm talk'n to you Childress!

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

some people are just stupid

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I love messing around with these guys when i visit London. They just stand still and ignore you.. darn they're well trained!

[​IMG]

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Man that would be a boring job. Imagine going home to your wife after a day like that.

'My day was fine dear, I just stood around staring into the distance'

I wonder what would happen if you kicked them in the balls?

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

They don't even respond to booty shaking, breasticle flashing, suggestive inquiries or anything!

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It would probably be justification to actually move and 30 of them would swarm you and tear you to pieces just because it had been so long since they were able to do anything.

So do they have Cops of Britten where they have camera footage from the black hats?

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Just what the hell is this concept of "guard" supposed to prove?? What's with the big stupid hat that doesn't fit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar