Great Chuck Cecil article - got me pumped up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MJTitans, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

lol. took the words right out of my mouth.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Come October 18th, I hope Brady and crew are ready for this. We have some unfinished bid'nes with them.

3. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said the exact same thing just the other day to a friend of mine, and he mentioned how awesome it'd be if the show 'The Office' somehow feature him in the show at least once.

I'd die if I saw Terry Tate drill Dwight.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Nothing significant needs to change with this D. Up until we clinched it was with the Steelers as the best in the league. Schwartz just coached too much from his head, and wouldn't adjust when the front 4 wasn't getting the pressure.

Cecil isn't gonna come in and totally change things around. He's going to take what we've got and just add a little can of whop-a** to it. The beatings will now begin...

Attached Files:

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I'd rather see him Hit Stick Angela; knock some of that b###hiness and snootiness out of her. If she goes through a door or window, even better.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think the defensive cord. change is a huge upgrade!!! I see more man and less zone and a little more pressure and for sure some hard hitting!

8. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

LMAO I love the input of "hit stick." Would it not be totally :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:ing awesome if life was equipped with a Madden Hit Stick(screw the easy button, just hit stick it!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar