Breaking News Gray Survives Titans' Staff Change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Ragone seemed to do a good job with the WRs. Nate Washington has never been better. Lavelle Hawkins is no longer useless. Kendall Wright was the best out of rookie receivers. If he can do for QB what he did with WR Locker should have a career year.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Glorified game manager??

Apparently you weren't watching the games. Vince was anything BUT a game manager. A game manager is Kerry Collins. The guy some of the fan base thought deserved to start.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah not anyone who ever watched that bum play.

Having said that 'the Diva' used up his welcome and someone had too take the snaps

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The only thing that played decent on defense is the LB. We fire him and keep the rest nice munch nice

6. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

I know I'm late but 0-16!!!! Here we come. I'm board with y'll clowning for clowney.

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Oh no, we still suck! Why? Poor decision after poor decision = going nowhere fast

8. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Think im in the minority about keeping Gray. I did see great improvments in the D of the course of the season. Its hard to sustain good D with such a horrible offense and still weak in a few spots. We a good FA and draft and better O. I think our D can compete

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Steve Spagnolo got fired.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...ired-new-orleans-saints-defensive-coordinator

He was without their captain Vilma and Will Smith for alot of the year. Lost their HC. Brees led the NFL in interceptions, so D was on the field alot. Defense sucked last year... Saints D sucked (bottom 5 in like every stat), but yet he was still held responsible and got fired. Spags is known league wide as a good coach, but still got the can.

Gray yet stays as our defensive coordinator...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I just checked his wiki page and as I thought he has absolutely no Oiler or Penn State ties. So he won't be coming here.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar