Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Gray Survives Titans' Staff Change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Jan 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,280
    Ragone seemed to do a good job with the WRs. Nate Washington has never been better. Lavelle Hawkins is no longer useless. Kendall Wright was the best out of rookie receivers. If he can do for QB what he did with WR Locker should have a career year.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    [IMG]
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Glorified game manager??

Apparently you weren't watching the games. Vince was anything BUT a game manager. A game manager is Kerry Collins. The guy some of the fan base thought deserved to start.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,891
    yeah not anyone who ever watched that bum play.

Having said that 'the Diva' used up his welcome and someone had too take the snaps
  4. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    The only thing that played decent on defense is the LB. We fire him and keep the rest nice munch nice
  5. Victory1993 Rookie

Moolah:
    $129
    I know I'm late but 0-16!!!! Here we come. I'm board with y'll clowning for clowney.
  6. oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Moolah:
    $439
    Oh no, we still suck! Why? Poor decision after poor decision = going nowhere fast
  7. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    Think im in the minority about keeping Gray. I did see great improvments in the D of the course of the season. Its hard to sustain good D with such a horrible offense and still weak in a few spots. We a good FA and draft and better O. I think our D can compete
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Steve Spagnolo got fired.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...ired-new-orleans-saints-defensive-coordinator

He was without their captain Vilma and Will Smith for alot of the year. Lost their HC. Brees led the NFL in interceptions, so D was on the field alot. Defense sucked last year... Saints D sucked (bottom 5 in like every stat), but yet he was still held responsible and got fired. Spags is known league wide as a good coach, but still got the can.

Gray yet stays as our defensive coordinator...
    GoT high fives this.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,348
    I just checked his wiki page and as I thought he has absolutely no Oiler or Penn State ties. So he won't be coming here.
    GoT high fives this.