Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Gray Survives Titans' Staff Change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Jan 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43
    If that's the case maybe we luck out and draft McCarron; worst case scenario we'll be too distracted by Katherine Webb to give a crap.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    I'm probably the lone poster who still has some faith in Gray. Depending on the draft, I think the Defense has a shot. We're in dire need of a S, if we can get that, I say we improve.

I think Martin will take a big step, and Casey, Marks, Klug will improve.

I think our defense hinges on our ability to defend the pass. I feel like our LB's can get the job done, but we need improvements from our D-Line and DB's.
    Titan43, ScotTitan, Alzarius and 1 other person high five this.
  3. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    Not at all. I think Marinelli would have been an upgrade, but I have high expectations for the Defense in 2013 and with all the youth on our defense, continuity made sense. We need a few personnel upgrades and our defense has the potential to be very good.
    Titan43, CJtheBeast and Alzarius high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475
    as long as 'la Vagician' is tamponing thru the secondary there is zero hope for any improvement
  4. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $677
    Thank god someone else said it.

A Strong Safety and another training camp and lets see what happens. We must be the youngest D in the league, must be.

I'll give him another go.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    I'd like to see us go after some Safeties in FA. Solve that need before the draft. I want to see us draft Lineman. Two offense, One defense.

Take care of our skill positions via FA.
    Titan43 and GoT high five this.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    That doesn't change the fact that he runs a prevent defense with free 5-8 yard catches for a large percentage of most games. He might be a somewhat average DC if he actually trusted our CB's and our CB's could stay on the WR's.
    GoT, SlidePiece and SoCalTitan867 high five this.
  7. ukjonky Starter

Moolah:
    $139
    Anyone who thinks we're doing **** in FA hasn't been paying a lick of attention to this franchise the past 50 years.
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,803
    Ill just go back to last year and say we picked up the 2nd best pass rusher available instead of saying what I really want to say.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,156
    LOL

I feel sorry for you folks who have faith in Jerry Gray. Please, for your own safety, remove all sharp objects and prescription medications from your homes before the 2013 season begins.
    JCBRAVE and GoT high five this.