Gray expects Cardinals to test Robert Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That Cardinals o-line is pure trash. Can't wait to see us destroy Kolb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd like to know who they plan to test him with.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

If the cards pass on us well I'm gonna be upset tho

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This is a good thing. Lets see if Rojo deserves the spot over Babs, Thursdays game could decide that.

Kolbs going to get ate up though. Look at the Bucs game, they actually have a good OL. The Cards probably have one of the worst OLs in the entire league. If we get any pressure on Kolb he'll be throwing up jump balls. Just double Fitz w/ McCourt & Rojo and we'll be ok.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wish Kolb was starting, but the fact that he'll be in with backup linemen will probably be even funnier. Our backup d-linemen totally destroyed the Bucs' backups. I expect more of it. Klug will eat Kolb alive.

I would start Klug, personally. But I do recognize Mark's progression so far. Very surprised with Marks so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar