Grady Jackson will visit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KingTitan25, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

just heard on sirius nfl radio. he could be a good back up. idk about him starting tho.

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I doubt he will start. Good Depth though. You can never have to much.

3. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

he might be on the same exact level as tony brown, i think he deserves a shot

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Him and Hans in the middle is damn near 800lbs of DT.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Grady Jackson is old and fat, but he is still awesome. He helped bring Jacksonville's run defense back toward respectability toward the end of last season. He's still pretty disruptive rushing the passer as well.

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

That's probably correct, but he's like running into a brick wall.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Take him if he's cheap.
    How does a guy this big make it through training camp?

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He is better than Starks and would make DT pretty set if only for one season.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Doesnt sound pretty set to me at all

1. Fat Al has never played a season, and constantly comes in out of shape. Not to mention i hate how he acts like he is hurt, walks off the field assisted, catches his breath, and comes right back out to play. Youre not hurt, YOUR JUST TIRED.

2. Tony Brown is undersized and it became apparent as soon as Haynesworth left the game. He'd be on his back or would be driven 7 yards backwards.

3. Antonio Johnson is a big guy, but when we drafted him he was raw. And now he has spent an entire season hurt.

4. Vickerson is another big guy that didnt show up during the season and didnt help against the run with fat al out.

5. Then we add another DT that wont be here in another year or two?

WE HAVE GOT TO GET ANOTHER YOUNG DT IN HERE. Its not guaranteed that we will have haynesworth after next season, and the rest of our DTs are just depth at best.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'll take him just to compete for the starting job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar