Graduation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I heard that some public highschools are using uniforms now. That's gotta suck.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Actually yes. And last time I checked, no one "has" to join the armed forces to go to college. No offense to those who do. Also, there is financial aid for people who can't afford it. Why don't you chill out.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

While I think GoT's reaction was a little over the top, please think about his point. Some people don't really have other options besides the armed forces in order to afford college. Financial aid exists, but it doesn't go to just anyone who wants it. Most people can't afford to take loans. I think it's important for everyone who goes to college to realize what a luxury it is, and how lucky we are to have the opportunity. Make the most of the time you have there, there are so many things to do, you'll regret the time that you waste, and you'll never feel like you participated in too many things. Take classes that you don't have to take, but are interested in. Join an extra club. Do community service. It's all good. College is a great time, but too many people spend the majority of it sleeping, drinking, and playing video games. Not that I have anything against those things, I certainly spent time on all of them, but make sure that you spend most of your time doing other things. Use the time that you have, it won't be there forever.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Thanks for a reasonable piece of advice, GoTitans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar