Gotta love GoW

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't get how he stabs Athena and kills her, but ***** slaps Zeus all around Olympus and he is still alive.

I wonder if they will bring in someone like Hercules.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Well, remember that Zeus is a God, the most powerful God actually. It might seem as if you were beating the crap out of Zeus, but in reality, you weren't causing him any harm. A mortal just can't defeat a good. That's why Kratos had to find Pandora's Box in order to have any chance of defeating Ares in the first game.

Athena died because she was stabbed with the Blade of Olympus, it wasn't an ordinary sword as you may know. At the end, Kratos knew that that blade was his only chance against Zeus, so he tried to make it look like he was giving up and then surprise him. It would have worked if it wasn't for Athena sacrificing herself.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But Kratos did kick Zeus's butt hole with the Blade of Olympus. I am pretty sure he stabbed him with it a couple of times.

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Yeah, he did hit him a couple of times throughout the battle, but apparently not enough to actually kill him. I don't remember a direct stab, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar