Gotta love GoW

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

got GoW2 today.

All I gotta say so far is wow

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Zelda : Twilight Princess is truly a masterpiece of a game

it easily trumps Ocarina of Time (whch btw, is one of only a handful of games to EVER be rated as a 10 out of 10). I really didn't like OoT when I first started playing it (on Gamecube) either

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

but to be fair, they admitted they (i am talking IGN here, not sure who you meant) said they would never rate a game 10 out of 10 again.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

One great thing about God of War is the music, it gives it a real epic feel.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Have you found any of the Power Urns? Those things make the game basically unfair.

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

After finishing the game, I thought GoW2 was better than the first one... but it was a tough ending if you are enjoying the story as much as the gameplay.

7. BigRed3

Yeah... the ending was kind of lame. But it's been known for a while that there was going to be a third. It'll be very interesting to see what the story of III is.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Definitely.

The story was well done, the ending was especially intriguing.

9. BigRed3

But seriously... how do you think they will play out the story of III? Do you really think they can take the Great War II and stretch it into a 10+ hour game? Or do you think the Titans will turn on Kratos, and he will have to fight them too?

10. Toly

Toly Free your mind

It will be interesting to see how everything will unfold in the next GoW, that's for sure. I don't know about the Titans turning on Kratos. Both want the same purpose, and Kratos has no chance to defeat the Gods in his current form, so he'll need all the help he can get from them. Athena did say that they couldn't be trusted, though, so who knows.

Considering how the game ended, I'd think that the third game will be somewhat different from the other two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar