Gotta beat the colts....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Our Defense will be key in that game. We cannot let Donald freakin' Brown keep having career games against us. We need to stop the run and continously pressure Luck. Soft Zone Coverage should not be part of the gameplan. And please let Williams call the plays and not Grey.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Donald Brown =Jim Brown.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Just saw your Avatar and Signature... I gotta say, I do LOVE Schmidt!

4. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Titans vs Cotes!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like our team, I believe in our chances every week despite what the general feelings are around Titans Land. We have the personnel to be really good.

If our guys have this same mindset, we can beat the Colts. This team losses track of where they are in games, I think sometimes players start watching the scoreboard and counting plays. Thats a good way to loss a game, they just need to play their game all 4 quarters regardless of what happens early on. Sometimes they get down on themselves when trailing. Have to stay composed and we can win.

6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

We need some big plays on both sides to keep our confidence up and momentum going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar