Gotitans weight loss for men?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm pretty much there with you. After shoulder and groin injuries I've gotten frustrated with lifting heavy. When I was boxing this stuff never happened.

Once I'm healthy I think I'm going to go back to my boxing routine and just add some lighter lifting to it. More towards general fitness than getting big.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've always wanted to get into some boxing training. I'd like to find an actual quality trainer though so I'm not just winging it with poor form. The few places I've looked into around Nashville seemed too expensive considering my main goal is just fitness/hobby. But it's been a long time since I've seriously looked.

3. Fry

They're all expensive. I guess that's the price you pay for a lot of one-on-one training.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah true. I guess it might be worth it to do a few months of sessions to at least learn the basics. I can't really justify it as an ongoing thing though because I'm not trying to compete or anything. Just interested in it for general fitness.... and of course being able to lay fools out for looking at me funny.

5. Fry

If you're just interested in general fitness you might want to check if there is a Title Boxing Club in your area. They specialize in cardio boxing, but one or two of the trainers will usually offer one-on-ones(priced per session).

They teach basic stuff, but there are usually a bunch of people in the class so it's hard to get specialized training.

I did it for about six months and it was great fun.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

so... how are all you fat fucks doing?

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So what was supposed to be a two week break from training turned into a month and a half break lol. First day back today. Gonna be sore AF tomorrow....

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

That's the best part

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I gained 7 pounds. Damn. Been drinking mad dr. Pepper. Gotta get myself together. Could probably lose it In like 3 days

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

520 you won't ever lose weight

#ForeverHefty

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar