goTitans Tailgate Group Photo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And the plumbing sign behind the group could not more perfectly describe the game. Toiletology 101.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:lol:

It was an omen, the game would go down the tubes...

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Left me out also, BigTT, front row second from the right.

4. Mrs. Bipolar

Mrs. Bipolar Football Widow

I had a lot of fun meeting everyone. I hope more people come and join us next time. Titanium and Laserjock, you guys are so nice, and The Don is a mean cook. Thanks!!!!!

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

OK! That does it! Name tags for everyone next time!! I had no idea that BigTT was there! Everyone introduced themselves by their real names.

BigTT you may have told me your screen name, but I have an awful memory! It was a pleasure meeting you!

We weren't prepared for the onslaught of goTitans faithful (food wise) but you couldn't beat the company! It was one of the best pregame tailgates I've ever participated in. You all rock!!

Titanium

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I am pretty confident I'll make it either later this season or if not, next season.

Fingers crossed......

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Let me guess, Ewker is wearing the #10 jersey? :brow:

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

dang you got me

NOT

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Great shot!

It was great to meet everyone, and pretty good fun. Tailgate is always part of the fun, especially when we suck.

Now that we have the parking spots handled with Titanium's early arrival, we'll be better prepared food and beverage wise for the rest of the games. Next game I'll increase the meat on the grill, bring the wife's secret onion dip, and plenty of beer and cokes.

Make sure everyone comes back for the next one, and let's see some of the other board faithful over there as well!

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Should we make this "official"? :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar