GoTitans Money Fantasy Football League - Need more players!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So we're talking about the scoring for fumbles.

I like -1 point for fumbles, and other -1 if you lose possession.

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I vote -2 fumble lost, nothing if they don't lose it. Who cares if they drop it if they don't lose it?

As far as the INT, if we are doing only 4 pts TDs for QBs, then I don't mind only doing -1. But don't care either way. I am used to -2.

Just pick draft order from a hat, video it for proof on your phone. Could even post video on here. That way it's both random and early

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd literally bet my left nut that RSB will not record that.

Part of the reason this league started is because I wanted posters here we could trust. The draft will be fair no matter what position because it will be a snake draft. That is asking too much, maybe if we all dropped $100, but its just $25 and it was just so we didn't have anyone flake out mid season. Dropping $25 is easily worth it even if I don't get my money back, I was under the impression everyone else thought the same.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am ok with whatever when it comes to draft order. Maybe best to let the yahoo site pick a random order for us.

5. JCBRAVE

Doesn't yahoo randomly set the draft order?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea I'm not taking a video of that. That's gay. lol

Seems like most people want to know their position ahead of time. Any ideas other than drawing names out of a hat?

Yea but not until right before the draft. We're talking about randomizing the order like now so we all can anticipate where we'll be picking. I wish there was a way to have Yahoo randomize the order right now, but I don't think it works that way.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

spin the bottle:woot:

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Let yahoo pick it randomly

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

I'll shoot a video of me picking names out of a hat and post it, that way no one thinks theres a conspiracy or something.

But dont be mad if I do it in my boxers

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

The hat idea comes from my own leagues. It's not full proof. There is a bit of trust here, but as others have said position itself doesn't matter, I just want to know where I am.

If this was ESPN, there is a way for it to randomize the order before the draft. But no such way on Yahoo unless they added it last few years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar