goTitans.com Update Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

However long it takes is fine, I just wanted to make sure that I was heard in case a darker skin wasn't being considered yet.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

When you guys say "dark", are you talking about something like the old goTitans with the dark blue background? Or are you wanting posts to reverse out of a dark color as well?

3. TitanJeff

Update: Lot of smilies added. If I missed anyone's favorite, let me know.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

In my own opinion, I would like just a darker theme overall. Like I guess the middle of the screen is what I am trying to say.

5. TitanJeff

It might help to show me some examples of other forum color schemes. On the old gT, the message areas were shades of light gray in the background.

For example, the official sites board:
    http://www.titansonline.com/fans/messageboards.html

It isn't dark but it isn't as bright as this skin.

6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I do like the al
    I do like the alternating colors on the posts. It tones it down some. Hell, you could even use the color that the reply box has.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would like maybe a dark or light blue background like the official board, but with either grey or shades of blue if possible.

Hope that helps. I tried going to another forum I frequent but it is white until you register.

8. TitanJeff

9. TitanJeff

That's helpful. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar