goTitans.com Update Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Do you like quarters?

[​IMG]
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I can't log on with tapatalk anymore, on my phone. And TE, Shat up...
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Go to gT Changes via the top menu. Somewhere in that doc is the way to get Tapatalk working again.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

In case anyone else needs to know...

For you Tapatalk users, we still support it. But you may have to open your Tapatalk app, delete the old forum account, select "add new account", browse to "goTitans" and add it.
  5. TitanJeff

New feature: In your profile, you can now pick which forum areas you don't want to see when you click the "What's New" button.
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Pardon if I missed it. What a major overhaul.. Good job Jeff! It's taking a few minutes to get used to but I don't see that as a bad thing. GoTitans.com phase 2 is here!
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

It's stickied just above.

Also there is a tab on the far right (top right of screen) that says gtchanges which explains a lot.
  8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

Three minor issues I see...

1. It is difficult to tell what is the post, and what is the sig, as they are the same color...

2. Can we not multiquote anymore?

3. Sometimes, the reply box at the bottom isn't blue, and won't let me type in it.
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Glad to see the "It Sucks" gone. It just detracted from the atmosphere there. Like TJ said, if you think something sucks, at least go through the effort to type a reason for it. I'm all about the good vibes, man.

Also, this version's running a little slower and less efficiently than the old one did.
  10. TitanJeff

The dividing line between there, along with between posts, is being looked at so that it's easier to tell the difference. I'm testing options over the next few days.

That feature was added to the previous software. I need to see if the new one has the same. It's a feature I plan on adding.

That one puzzles me. That sounds more like a error. Next time it happens, try to refresh your browser and see what happens.