goTitans.com tailgate t-shirts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Got, I love how much effort you put in to that graphic. It speaks to me.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Due to unpopular demand, the t-shirt project is on it's deathbed. I'll give it another week but we don't have nearly enough to print 50 which we need to make this happen.

If we cancel the order, all funds will be refunded.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I tried to order two, but apparently it wasn't accepting amex. Not sure what the problem was, haven't gotten back to it. Mostly because I'm not on this site at home very often these days.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

How many more orders do you need? I've been plan to order two but was going to wait another month as things are tight financially right now.

I'll order right away if its going to save the project.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah, me too. I was going to order a couple. Are you close?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

OUT OF THE ENTIRE CITY OF NASHVILLE YOU COULDN'T FIND FIFTY PEOPLE TO ORDER A T-SHIRT??

Your marketing dept. sucks!

Hit Craigslist, the TOMB, flag your tailgate, direct e-mail your address book, community bulletin boards, post a sticky in all other forums.

Traci and I want our shirts!! :soapbox:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The Tombs dead isn't it? We need to find this guy, he'll get us 50 damn ppl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXgjsF2ouWE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXgjsF2ouWE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm guilty of using my trusty old "why do today that which can be put off until tomorrow" philosophy regarding the T's. :))

I'll place my order for two this weekend.

Sorry for being a procrastinating buttmunch.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

As of now, we have orders for six shirts. I plan on getting four so that's 10.

I'll get a few more if it gets our order to the minimum but we got a ways to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar