goTitans.com tailgate t-shirts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Gloat, I don't care if you Mod a forum or not, I don't kiss anybody's boohiney. Get over yourself already

That's all

T

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You may not, but it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to see many here do...excessively.

3. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

Yo, BiP. I'mma let you finish, but... I was one of the greatest warehouse workers of all time!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:bsflag:

Go back and read what you posted. You've have the two terms swapped from day one. Now we're to believe you meant something entirely different all along? I bet everyone who's been following this thread got a chuckle from that comment. :ha:

I invited you to correct the kerning for me. An educated and accomplished artist like yourself should have no problem with that. Actually, dazzle us with your knowledge and skill by doing your own version. I'm sure it'll blown mine away. I'll be waiting.

As for your job at MTSU, if it has anything to do with graphic design, that's wonderful. We'd all like to hear more details because I thought you posted your new job was working on payroll or bookkeeping. Since I'm an alum there, and personally know the chair of the graphic design department, maybe I can put in a good word.

Methinks you are just trying to yank chains in this thread. I'm hoping it's just your way to get the t-shirt more exposure. Otherwise, it's really sad.

5. Deuce Wayne

I'm doing freelance work. Something I have plenty of time for when I'm not working at my fulltime job. The head of the graphic design department probably doesn't know about this job- I actually wondered why the school wouldn't have allowed the graphic design department do their programs for free considering they'd probably do a good job and learn something in the process.

Anyway. I was referring to kerning as the space between the letters. That's correct. You were referring to tracking as the spaces within the entire word. Which is also correct.
    There's no wrong there. You were just nit-picking to try to prove some point that never existed.

And when I do make a better shirt design, would you be willing to replace this one so you can sell some? :)

http://i26.tinypic.com/2d006zp.jpg

6. TitanJeff

I'll be waiting. :)

7. Deuce Wayne

Do you have a limit to # of colors?

What ever happened to the inside joke being included, also? The gotitans quote we had a huge thread about?

8. TitanJeff

Three-colors.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

TitanJeff, your t-shirt design is UNACCEPTABLE! :irked:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar