Gotitans.com player of the game..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Blount who? Ringer works for me :brow:

2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Morgan got credit for the sack, btw. I think Morgan will be a good player.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

How about Cecil? Looked like he finally got to play "his" defense.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Jesse would disagree with you

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd give it to Witherspoon. Played a solid game and in a tough situation.
    I'd give another ball to MR for signing the guy. We would be in a world of hurt if that guy wasn't on the team.

Griffin did play a great game. All pro level play.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Michael Griffin. Everyone played well and deserves a some appreciation. Griffin might've had some stuff bleeding into his work last year. Today the man was a man's man. He did all the things that we could ask of him and then some. I wish that fumble for a TD woulda stood. I don't wanna take anything away from him but he definitely benefited from the fact that we no longer have Nick Harper on the field for us.

Witherspoon was the guy I had my eye on most from the get-go. My heart was really with him. I couldn't imagine dealing with something so heart-wrenching and still going to work. He came to work and his earned his money today and I know it wasn't easy for him.

Derrick Morgan proved that taking him was the right choice. Our entire D-line looked great. Even Ball stepped up and made some plays, great to see that.

McCourty held his own today rather well, and did I mention how nice it was to not see Nick Harper out there.

VY definitely managed the offense perfectly. We all know that he's a playmaker and can make things happen with his legs but today he showed that he can also manage the offense and execute the playbook very well.

7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

How is that stupid? I can't have an opinion. Sure vy played great I could pick him...griffin, cj, finny, hope with the int. Anybody. But I wanted to pick somebody nobody else would. A guy who didn't fumble in his debut as a 7nth round rookie.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Total team effort. It's only one game but the confidence level got a major boost yesterday. If the Titans can play at that level on both sides of the football the entire season and stay healthy, they should be in the hunt.

Even if it was only the Raydahs. :ha:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Another good call by Duece.:sad2:

I would give the game ball to VY for having the league's best passing rating and playing a great all around game.

Obviously Keglar wasn't putting forth the effort on special teams so we replaced him with another really fast guy who does hustle on special teams. great move!

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why is Morgan in this conversation? He had one tackle and no sacks. He had consistent pressure and played well but so did every other D-lineman. Babin did the same thing and he had a sack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar