goTitans.com NFL Power Rankings: Week 15

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY:

1. San Diego Chargers (12-2)
    Last Week: 1st

Averaging more yards per rush (7.0) than net yards per pass attempt (3.5) is not a formula the Chargers want to repeat again this season if they want to continue to be taken seriously. For all the benefit having LaDainian Tomlinson on the field gives the Chargers, Philip Rivers needs to return to his early-season form if the Chargers plan on playing football in late January.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001957.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

New England Patriots (10-4)
    Last Week: 5th

Trivia question: Under what conditions can a team that averages only 3.5 yards per offensive play and only converts two of their six red zone possessions into touchdowns score 40 points? Answer: When the aforementioned team intercepts its opponent’s passes four times, turning those turnovers into 16 points and has its average drive begin on the opponent’s 49-yard line.

i guess they liked our strategy so much they decided to test it out.

3. That was a weird week I'll tell ya...

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

we should be ahead of the eagles...

why are we not...they only have 1 more win than us in an obviously inferior conference and we beat them...

so why are the eagles ahead of the titans? most every power rankings on the net have it this way

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

the Bears are way over rated

6. hey, when your team is 12-2, its hard not to over rate them, imo, they won't go to the super bowl, sexy rexy:suspect: is gonna cost em...

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah why?

Philly over the titans?

And why are the pats constantly rated ahead of the colts? The colts beat the pats in new england and have the better record.

Talk about quality victories look at the colts..
    Jets
    Jags
    Broncos
    Cincy
    NE
    Buffalo
    Philly
    Giants
    Titans

Only 2 of the colts wins came against duds washington and houston.

The point being we need to seperate quality from hype.

Either a team is good or they are not. The cowboys were the darlings of the league and then they lose one game and and nobody is talking about them any longer and their instant HOF QB..

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man I was gonna put $10 on the 49ers to win at 5/1 but the game started before I got there.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I was surprised to see us ahead of the Broncos though.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Broncos have won one of their last five.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar