goTitans.com NFL Power Rankings: Week 13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: 1.
    San Diego Chargers (10-2)
    Last Week: 1st

Once again Philip Rivers played a sub-par game and once again it did not really matter as the Chargers rode its defense and its running back, LaDainian Tomlinson, to a victory over Buffalo. If Tomlinson keeps up what he’s doing over the next four weeks, one of his off-season tasks will be picking out the right spot for his MVP trophy.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001916.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Cowboy's @ 3??? While they may be the best team in the NFC, they're not the 3rd best team in the NFL right now.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

man, this guy's talking about a playoff bid?!?!?! It's a longshot, but that would be one for the record books.

I'm actually dreading the day when everyone jumps on the bandwagon and is a "Titans fan" again. I hate that crap. these losers hung up their Mc. Nair Jersey 3 years ago. They should stay Indy fans as far as I'm concerned.

4. I don't mind bandwagoners, it's a sign of the team doing well. If you're still bothered by them just remember where you were when the Titans were getting creamed by every team in the NFL. That's the sign of a real fan.

5. I don't mind them either, you know yourself that you're a real fan and that's all that matters...

As much as I dislike the colts, I can't believe they're 6th...

6. Matty

Matty Guest

woah woah woah... sorry but despite the fact we whopped em and they got beat by the Cowboys I still think the Colts are the best team in the NFL...

hell if i had a choice out of your top 6 to play next id leave the Colts till last

and if anything they should most certainly not be below the Ravens... granted the Ravens have a good Defense (which was exploited by the Bengals) but their offense is absolute sh"te....

I know my views will not count towards anything but my top 6 would be -

1. Colts
    2. Chargers
    3. Cowboys
    4. Pats
    5. Bears
    6. Bengals

yes 6th the Bengals... there offense is literally unstoppable at the minute and the last two games their defense has been among the best in the NFL ....

and I think the Eagles should be higher to... i thought Garcia was going to be their downfall buut its quite the opposite he had a stunning game against the Panthers and IMO they are the most likely team on 6-6 to hit the playoffs...

7. My top 6 would be, no bias:...

1. SD
    2. Clots
    3. Bears
    4. Pats
    5. Cowboys
    6. Ravens/Saints

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

San Diego is more complete now, and here comes Merriman. I'd love to watch the colts take them out in the playoffs.
    Baltimore could beat the colts, they couldn't stop Lewis.

My version-
    1. Chargers
    2. Dallas
    3. Baltimore
    4. Colts
    5. Pats

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Have i heard it all?

Teams with 8-4 records are rated higher than 10-2 teams. Teams with first year starting QBs are considered more balanced. What nonsense!

How does the nfl seed teams?

1. Best record! Colts-bears-chargers Those are your top 3 teams. The next two are are new england and baltimore. Geez that was hard.

2. First tie breaker, head to head. Since the colts, bears and chargers have not played each other we go to tie breaker #2.

3. Best conferance record. Colts afc record is 7-1(87%), chargers are 8-2(80%) therefore the colts would be the top afc seed if the playoffs started now. The bears are the top nfc seed. So there you are colts or bears take your pick. I think the afc is clearly the better conference so i'll take the colts with the bears 2nd and everyone's darling the chargers 3rd.

Regarding new england and baltimore it is baltimore with the best record against afc competition so they would be 4th with new england 5th. How hard was that?

Colts
    Bears
    Chargers
    Ravens
    Patriots

The gayboys, i mean cowboys and their stud QB tony homo deserve to be 6th at best but i wouldn't rate them that high. If the playoffs started this week the gayboys would be the 4th seed in the nfc! 4th seed!

I know tony homo after 6 nfl starts should be a cinch for the hall but maybe we should wait and see how he does down the stretch.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't care what the records say. The colt SUCK!! and place dead last in my ranking system. peyton will NEVER win the superbowl....EVER....

That's all I've got to say about that...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar