goTitans.com 2012 Tailgate Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

figured it was but never hurts to ask.

I am breaking out an old jersey I had that ended up at my daughters...who knows how??? It hasn't been worn in yrs and looks brand new

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

LaserJock and I are working on Grandma's potato salad. Will have some roasted chicken wings as well. See everyone in the morning!

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

BR, Jr. is in the kitchen right now workin' on some sweetenin'. If it turns out to be edible, we'll bring it with us. :)

5. TitanJeff

:tailgate: :beerbang: :football:

It is time.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

And there was smoked butt..potato salad...large cookie and brownie thingy goodness....and beer....and Kilo Kai.

And it was good...and the gathering of fellow Titans fans and one poorly misguided young Brady fan, who paid for his ways at the Cornhole Altar, took fellowship and laughed...and it too was good.

Then the game...and all weeped and saw it was not good and longed for the fellowship again...

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Leo game Tailgate time!

We're breaking out the grill and the main course will be traditional burgers and dogs.

I'm thinking we should all wear red baseball caps in honor of the "Red Hat"s return...... ok, maybe not... I have a feeling his mighty cats might accidentally destroy our "mighty" Titans on Sunday. He can go jump in a lake! :)

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitanJeff

I will be bringing raw lion meat... wrapped in bacon. :brow:

And some beer chips.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I will be there Sunday!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there will be a case of iced down domestic light beer for everyones enjoyment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar