goTitans.com 2010 Tailgating Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On gameday, they'll charge $20 to park in the lot. You can sometimes find a free spot on the road but that's rare after 9 a.m.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Should we plan to have some Limoncello on hand???

3. pano79

pano79 Practice Squad

ahahah I will check to put a bottle on the bag...I've to see if the new flight rule can permit to bring it

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My dad is coming to the game with me, he can't drive, so I can't drink....(much)...

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Anyone know how far of a walk it is from Lot R to where the tailgate is? Wife and I have thought about coming over at some point....

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From the outside entrance to the Titans store, it's about a 15 minute walk going out of Lot A towards the Gerst Haus. Walk under the highway overpass and then angle about 45 degrees to your right which takes you through the grass over the entrance ramp towards a group of trees. There's a path there you can see ahead. Once you get to the gap between fence posts, we're just about 20 yards to the right in front of Adtec.

If you don't want to do the trail, you can just continue up Woodland, take a right on S. 5th St. and then right on Russell. Adds another 10 minutes or so to the walk.

Hope to see you there.

Attached Files:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think Lot R is under the Gateway Bridge...you could go up that street (Shelby) over the Interstate and turn left on the first street you come to (4TH St), and then down to where 4th street takes a hairpin turn to the right, the goTitans tailgate is the first lot you see there on the right...about a 15 min walk...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'll be there this week, with a bag of chips!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

we are thinking about making some Hot wings. Don't worry we won't make them as hot as we like them:ha:

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Sure you can...I have seen you....:D

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar