goTitans.com 2010 Tailgating Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought it might be a good idea to go ahead and start one for all things tailgating for the season.

The official tailgate location will be the same as last season. Season passes for all 10 games can be purchased for $150. This puts you in the lot and gives you access to the indoor bathroom.

Individual games are $20 each.

If you want to sign up for the season, send a check made out for $150 to:

Chris DeCarlo
    c/o Adtec Digital
    408 Russell Street
    Nashville, TN 37206

He'll give you the pass at the first preseason game, Monday, Aug 23. If you don't plan on attending that game, just let them know and he'll mail it to you. Be sure to mark you are with goTitans.com.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanJeff

[​IMG]

Just to give you an idea where we are in relation to LP Field. We have a short cut which makes the walk about 15 minutes to the stadium.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I may do that this yr. I doubt I will be at the 1st preseason game since the gf is having foot surgery on the 19th. I don't think she will be walking by then.

Just in case I get to make it are you guys going to be tailgating for the preseason games?

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Without a doubt, the tailgating will be more fun than the preseason games.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We tailgate for everything, so yes, we'll be tailgating for the preseason games.

Although, the first game might just be Fried chicken or something I can pick up due to time restrictions related to getting off work and getting to the lot for the Monday Night game coming up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We'll bring fixin's....I'm off Monday and Tuesday...

...and of course, I'll bring cold Mickeys, for those over 21...YES!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

8. TitanJeff

[​IMG]

:yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

stupid metro decided to build a boondoggle where I parked for free. Got a decision too make now, or arrive early and troll for free parking. I see trolling in my future - stupid metro.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BL Lime?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar