goTitans.com '13 Tailgate Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Ok! So I know it's Monday, but Sunday will be here before you know it. And I wanted to get more info since this will be my first time with you guys.

I know you guys said you get there at 9, any chance someone will be there at by 8:30? Also, since I have only met one person on here two years ago, who should I look for getting there first. I have a feeling I will be hanging around alone by my car til I see you guys.
  2. NewHorizans

Also, that building at the address looks huge, which side do you setup at? Around the parking lot? By the road?
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know if we'll get there by 8:30. I'll have to get back to you later in the week.

The site is in front of the building right by the street.
  4. NewHorizans

I guess I can plan to get there at 8:45, just wait for you guys. I am gonna miss the earlier start but I will take what I can get
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I will probably be there a little before 0900.
  6. TitanJeff

The menu for the Chargers tailgate:

Sausage Stuffed Smoked Pork Tenderloin
    Hawaiian Chicken

:tailgate: :pant::pant::pant:
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I will be there, with bells on, and predators gear. Looking forward to tailgating. I think we're actually going to bring something this time, and not just be bums for once. Lol

Dad is coming with. We will probably be there around 9 as well. Predators and titans game in one day. Can't beat it.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanJeff

Already leaving the bride at home, I see. ;)

I look forward to catching up. You dad needs to be a Titans fan on Sunday since they aren't playing the Colts.
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

He will be. lol. As a Colts fan, he has to hate the chargers, since they absolutely destroyed the colts on a regular basis. All that being said, I'll try to talk him out of wearing a Colts jersey to the game.. Haha.

As for my wife, I know better than to bring her to many games. She whines too much.. and she will admit that. She'll sit through hockey, but football I can't get her to, for some reason. Maybe the climate control or something. And there's no way she'd sit through 4 hours of driving, then 3 hours of titans, then 2 or 3 hours of hockey. It's a fair trade, as she doesn't make me sit through many of the horrible TV shows and movies she watches.. lol.

But she did like the tailgate more than the game, I can guarantee you that. :D

so, long story short.. until she warms up into enjoying day-long sports extravaganzas, it's GUY TIME!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

Thanks for letting us know the menu. Not sure yet what I will bring, other than PBR. :beer:

I'll think of something to bring.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.