Got to watch about 15 mins of OTAs on Friday...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I got bored and decided to take a road trip to Nashville and see the city for the first time. I have been to many Titan games, but I always find myself staying in Murfreesboro on Saturday night and heading to Nashville the day of the game, and directly back to Atlanta after the game.

As I was there, I decided to drive to Titan Way and see LP Field and visit the Titans shop. I saw that they are putting in elevators and doing some minor renovations to the outside of the stadium. They actually let me walk around the stadium :cool: Is it me or is the Titans Shop very expensive?

After I left LP Field I went to Baptist Park for the first time. I honestly thought OTAs were open to the public. So I parked in the media parking area and actually got in to watch the Titans practice for 15 minutes :D Everything was cool, until I got the urge to get my water bottle out my car. When I returned I was approached by a Munchak look a like who asked if I was part of the media. I just looked at him and started laughing, and he proceeded to tell me it wasn't open to the public until July 27th. I told him that I got by the first time without nobody bothering me, and he said that is extremely rare haha.

PS: I got the chicks number who works at the Titan Shop who just moved to Nashville from Orlando last month :yes: Also, Franklin, TN is a extremely nice place from what I saw. I assume many players live in that area.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

It's the lounge, I'm just talking..
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I mean, did you see anything good happen in the 15 minutes? Recap dude.
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I really didn't see anything that jumped out at me. I spent most of the measly 15 mins trying to spot certain players. When I got there, they were just jogging around and stretching.

I'm so pissed at myself for leaving and going back to my car. I could have swore OTAs were open to the public.
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Hydration always gets you.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

LOL! It was pretty cool and breezy while I was there though.

Oh yeah, Nashville is kinda boring..
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah..it isn't Atlanta. Probably pretty fun if you like country music though.
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, almost all our players live in Brentwood or Franklin.
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Really? Brentwood? I didn't see too much in that place. But, I will admit that Franklin is heaven on earth with the wonderful scenery and nice houses.