Got my first Chris Henry autographed card

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by V-MAN, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Thanks for the input. I have noticed since the Topps Draft Rookies just came out, the price for the press pass has dropped a little bit as well.

I think I may buy a couple of boxes of Topps Draft Rookies. Or I'll just buy the cards I want on ebay.

Oh well Here are the pics of the cards. My scanner isn't a top scanner so I didn't want to risk bending the cards. Also this wasn't in the best of lighting but they turned out OK I guess.

Wolfe and Filani
    [​IMG]

This one is Henry and Booker
    [​IMG]

This last one I bought for 5 bucks in 99 from a friend. Said it's a printing plate original....I liked Mac so I bought it regardless.
    [​IMG]

Oh well, I have more of the turkey red cards and some bowman and bowman chrome so far. Now I need some VY cards.
  2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey that last one looks familiar... Here's mine

[​IMG]

:) I'm not sure if it's legit or not, but it was a cheap addition to the collection.

I know these are legit. Around six years ago I picked these up from a Houston based McNair collector who was selling off his #9 stuff to concentrate on collecting David Carr. Later that year McNair picked up his MVP award and Carr... well we all know how that worked out.... hehehe. Anyways, he picked these up at the auction held when card manufacturer Collector's Edge went bankrupt, it's the enitre metal printer's plate set from McNair's 1995 Edge Excalibur rookie card. Not the most visually exciting cards honestly, but certainly a unique bit of McNair memorabilia.

[​IMG]

Here's what the finished card looks like:
    [​IMG]
  3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

McNair looks like JaMarcus Russel in the bottom pick. Just observation sweet cards though.
  4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.