Got a WII....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ammotroop, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No but you constantly state how you went to [insert store] and they had none.

Seriously? How stupid do you think people are?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Do you have a big WII or a little WII?

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Mom and Dad--who aren't gamers, nor do they care--would have no idea where to look, and probably have never been to EB or GameStop. They wouldn't know a Wii from a Thaay until the salesdweeb pointed it out, and even then they wouldn't understand him. Geoffrey's place is probably the only toy store they know.

Quick! Name all the places in your area where I can get a PRS with coil-tap pots?

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

way off base ... as usual

way off base ... as usual

it doesn't matter that you don't care where they are
    some people might

someone, somewhere let someone know where they were
    and someone that didn't have one got one that they wouldn't have

there weren't supposed to be any Wii's available until after the new year

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do Mummy and Daddy Avvie surf the web? or use GoTitans where they can get Pucks oh so wonderful advice?

Right they don't. But I assumed people who are smart enough to go on GoTitans and post are smart enough to know what a Wii is, where to get one. And if not then they sure as hell should be smart enough to be able to use google to help.

It isn't rocket science.

Quick, tell me that amazon is out of stock because that would be really helpful. :rolleyes:

And I wouldn't have a clue, but gee look at this. I googled it and found some. So simple too.

I didn't have to join a guitar forum or anything. I simply googled it and found a phone number and a store. Boy that was difficult. I should have come here and waited for a random post telling me what nation wide business sells them. :rolleyes:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, oh am I?

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=309092&postcount=21

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=308905&postcount=4

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=310300&postcount=49

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=342569&postcount=5

Need I go on? :rolleyes:

Yeah...you should know, actually saying it, doesn't make it true. Just like me saying I am God, it doesn't make it true.

someone, somewhere let someone know where they were
    and someone that didn't have one got one that they wouldn't have[/quote]

You just assume people are too stupid to use google or to ring up and find out or pre-order.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Best Buy a nation wide business? Saying Best Buy had several dozen is about as useful as saying there are planes flying.

You love pointing out how the Wii is selling more, how it is sold out, how everyone you know enjoys it bla bla bla.

ahh you're doing it again.

Gunny, right as usual, is out.

7. avvie

Again, you're making an erroneous assumption that all people have computers and are tech-savvy. The great fact is that a great many don't....or if they do, they're quite outdated or reliant upon dial-up, often without a permanent cord. A goodly percentage of households have computers; I would imagine that it's far less that work or actually get used. probably has something to do with people buying Windows machines "because they're cheaper". If it were the only choice, I wouldn't exist online.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well it's a fair assumption since it was POSTED on a web forum don't you think?

It is completely irrelevant to Puck telling everyone how many Wii's were at the local Circuit City or Amazon selling them out in 17 seconds.

9. avvie

Maybe so, and I got no dog in that fight. But when you offer up thhe generalized question "Do you really think people are that stupid?", then I offer that the answer is a resounding "YES!" in spite of it's rhetorical intention.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well, we got that settled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar