Got a copy of Madden right now

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TNT1tan, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

The Texans had 5 false start pens against me in a row, and ended up missing From 49yds. Quite realistic I thought!lol

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Anyone tried starting an online franchise yet just to check it out?

I'll be on xbox and would definitely be interested in an online league if we can get one together for xbox live.

And Nickmsmith, why bother putting CJ at QB. It's taking advantage of the game and if you can already beat everyone anyway, why exploit the game? Unless you just like running up the score?

I could see subbing in VY to QB near the goal line for the pass/run option...but CJ?

Gut

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You get to play Madden at work and your mad about no HD? Hmm nickmsmith IDK.. LOL I guess that would suck though. But yea this Madden has some flaws, not many but the ones it does have surely stand out. My replays have no footballs. That makes breaking 78 yard runs no fun when it looks like my man is just running. But like you said, the joystick makes the D-line much more fun than before.

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Holy hell!

Playoffs are insane. I beat the Ravens in the Wildcard Round 17 to 13, I picked off a pass on their 20 yard line to seal the deal. Then I faced the Steelers, and beat them in overtime kicking a field goal. Beat the Patriots 13 to 9. Now to face the Cardinals in the Super Bowl!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm about to leave work and go play, if I see the Ravens in the playoffs I'm sending 9 guys to kill Flacco.

6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

What a exciting Super Bowl!

1st Quarter
    Bo Scaife caught a 7 yard touchdown pass on 4th down to go up 7 to 3 in the 1st Quarter.

2nd Quarter
    Warner came back and hit his running back for a 7 yard touchdown pass. Making the game 10 to 7.

The Titans then drove down the field, and kicked a 44 yard field goal to tie it up. 10 to 10.

Arizona kicked a field goal in the closing seconds of the half to take the lead 13 to 10.

3rd Quarter
    Nothing exciting happened. Titans kicked a field goal to tie it 13 to 13.

4th Quarter
    Arizona drove 90 yards down the field, ending up on the Titans 1 yard line. Warner handed it off to his running back. He took off running left, only one Titan defender stood in his way. Tulloch hammered him, forcing the ball loose, Kieth Bulluck picked it up, and ran it 99 yards back for a touchdown. 20 to 13.

Warner drove down the field again hitting Krieder for a 3 yard touchdown pass with 1:37 left. 20 to 20.

4th and 10. 15 seconds left, on the 45 yard line. Collins delivered a 21 yard pass to Kenny Britt to move into field goal range. With 3 seconds left, Bironas drilled the game winning 48 yard field goal.

Titans win 23 to 20. Kieth Bulluck wins Super Bowl MVP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar