Gosselin's final mock.....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man I'd take Okoye if he were available.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No to bowe..

Jarrett is the better receiver and ginn perhaps the better overall pick for us.

I know it is not a need area for us but it would be insanely hard to not draft greg olson if he was there at 19. He would be the best available player in that mock. Could be better than wycheck.

3. i would like Bowe, but i think that i would rather have Ginn

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought Bowe was slowe.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

If it's true the Titans just snagged Mike Williams, I think it pretty much rules out them selecting Bowe. I think Bowe and Williams have pretty much the same physical skill sets (although not the same attitude and approach to the game).

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Bowe never looked really fast on the field to me, but not slow either. He ran a 4.51 at the combine, then a 4.40 at his pro day. I think his speed, whatever it is, is fine. It's his physical nature and yac potential that I like a lot.

You could say he's too much like Givens....then again, will Givens ever be the same again? And Bowe has more upside.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think we'd pass on Okoye, too much potential, especially if we're already addressing WR.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yeah, we won't pass on Okoye if he is there.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think that whole mock is messed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar