Goofiest and Coolest US accent?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In this scenario, are we in bed with a hot naked chick with an accent, or are we like sitting on the sofa eating bbq with this hot naked chick with an accent.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Well, If you're like me, it doesn't matter what accent she has. Screams and moans aren't really accented. :brow:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Imagine Fran Drescher yelling dirty in the sack :whoop:

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Worst accent ever has to be the philly accent. Rocky 4 has to be the most annoying accent ever filmed. i got so pissed at the goofy accent and it was driving me crazy.. I wanted to jump on stage so bad and slip my shoe off and smack and smack and smack the living daylights out of the screen until i tore a hole in it.. grrr...

[​IMG]

the movie on the otherhand is gayer than Brokeback mountain.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0JGSKjvpfBY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0JGSKjvpfBY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

5. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

OH, CRAP!!:hang:

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Movies tend to exaggerate the heck out of accents. The only time it works is in movies like "Fargo", don't cha know.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I love those ol' John Waters movies, but they are chock full of hard Baltimore accents.. Hell on the ears...

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I love accents... all accents. Sure, some of them can get irritating after a while, but in general I love to hear them all. I'm afraid our world is becoming smaller and much of the US is becoming "Dan Rather-ized".

I have a fairly pronounced appalachian accent, but it isn't as noticeable as my father's. My son probably has half the accent I have. I'm afraid his son will have even less.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never notice American accents in movies, unless it's that southern drawl. But I do notice Australian accents (like in Transformers) and it doesn't sound like what I hear everyday. Sounds strange.

But when I was in America the accents were obvious.

It's weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar