Goodell may push the draft further back in '15

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think NFL.com

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'll snap if this happens

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I HATE what they have done to the draft. Hate it. Was more fun when you had the first 2-3 rounds on the first night...you could actually plan draft parties around it...and we did. Now its so spread out its a joke.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have to admit, I am not even looking forward to the actual draft. I am only looking forward to it being over. Everything has to be such a damn spectacle and it is such a damn hassle to watch the whole thing now. Imagine wanting to watch it but having to work? No one in their right mind is going to take 3 days off to watch the full thing, especially the last round. Stop ****ing with **** just because you can.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not that big of a deal. Between the end of Free Agency and the beginning of TC you're only going to be excited for 3 days of when the draft is on. The rest is waiting.

What difference does it make if you have to wait 2 weeks longer, means 2 weeks shorter for TC.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its not so much the waiting, its all the media hoopla that comes with it.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Dear god how I hate this man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

My exact situation. I took tonight off to watch the first round but I'm missing rounds 2-7 because I can't justify losing three days of work to watch Mel Kiper talk about nothing for 90% of it.

Saturday and Sunday was awesome. Take Saturday off if necessary and I always have Sundays off. Eat ridiculous amounts of bad food, drink and don't move from the couch for 12 hours other than to take a ****.

**** you, Goodell.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

HAHAHAHA

TitanInsider@TitanInsider247 28s
    With talk of pushing future drafts even further, NFL won't be satisfied till they have a round per week. Round 7 can compete with NBA Finals

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I have the draft set to record since it'll be a half hour in by the time I'm home from the gym. I'll just watch some hockey and then I can fast forward through all the garbage, not like I'll watch after the Titans pick anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar