Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Goodbye Rusty Smith!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 31, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    I hope Rusty makes it to our practice squad. It would suck seeing him go and not have a QB that knows our system if Locker goes down.
  2. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    We have a Harvard QB that posted the highest score recorded on the wonderlick test in 9 minutes, I think Fitzpatrick has already picked up our offense!
    BiscoPhan11, GoT and Ensconatus high five this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,595
    Lol right
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152

I mean as a 3rd QB. If Locker is injured we can call Rusty up to backup Fitzpatrick.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    Gottcha, I like Rusty but I think he will move on within the day to a team where he has a shot at seeing the field. The Bills and Jets need QBs right now. I am sure other teams need QBs and Rusty has a cannon. He probably won't clear waivers.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,595
    Rusty probably gets on the PS
  7. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    That would be funny. Their starter last year is our backup, and our third stringer becomes Their starter.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,891
    and at that point they could snatch 'the Rifle' off the Titans PS and the Titans would probably have a little going away party for RS
  8. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020
    Rusty is a good guy and all but if you can't move up the depth chart in several years then I guess you are just a bench sitter. Really, I'd like to see us grab someone who can come here, learn, and compete to be a starter. If we were a play off team now I might think differently because we would need the insurance; but we can find another Rusty in a pinch.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363