Good thing I saved those Moon jersey's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Brian, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Breakin out the blue one for the Super Bowl party today.

:moon:

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Seahawks blue?

Probably not. Warren will be calling the game for Seahawks radio though.

I'll be rocking #80 today.

3. danny

danny Guest

Maybe a road trip to Ohio may be in order 'round late July sometime maybe in order...

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I have few of the autographed cards. Tho there are not many. I think I have the moon proline which is the oldest and least valuable. But I also have Muhammed Ali auto from that set too, which aint to bad. I think most of the moon auto's I have are worth about $15-$20 pre- HOF. I have two or three.

If Eddie George makes it, I have a few of his auto's too, which range prob about $10-$20.

Other Titans I have
    Calico - $3
    Mason - $10
    Earl Campbell - $25
    McNair/McNabb - $50
    McNair - $35
    Wychek - $3
    C. Brown - $25
    Kearse - $10
    Bulluck - $10
    Troupe - $5

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Oh, and I have one cut off sleave #1. Oiler Blue

The McNair Jersey is midly popular in DC because of Al Gore people.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:suspect:

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Don't moon pies get all crusty and nasty if you save them too long. They're already nasty, even when they're fresh.

No wait, this thread isn't about moon pies:irked:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What are you doing dude? I am not going to jump all up in here and start talking about how long it took to mail a package of moon pies all the way to Australia. Ask Gunny. He said they were like "wagon wheels"... That's the aussie equivilent anyways.

On topic I only wish I had an old Moon jersey...a real heavy one. Not too much unlike the reebok authentics they have today. Brian, of the jerseys you have, are any of them geniune tackle twill? Also, are they russel or what brand or whatever? home or away?

At the very least is the "blue one" tackle twill?

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Both authentic Russell. Nice jerseys. One blue, one white.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm going to get a second authentic customized jersey in the alternate color one day. I've got this really great one that is a 2001 HOME #34 authentic Reebok with my last name which is "WILKERSON" on the name plate. I want it to say BIPOLAR on it like my customized licence plate.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a scan of my souvenir portrait taken from the Shelby Street Bridge by one of those kodak people with the yellow shirts.
    [​IMG]
    I love that jersey...Now when I go to see the games and I know I'm going to be Mr. Berserko, I can wear my very expensive jersey with "BIPOLAR" on the back that makes people say to themself, "it figures." Here is a picture of my jersey and me...(LOL...my jersey and me...sorry, but I think that wording is really funny...) just before the long trip to Nashville to rendevous with an actual gotitans.com user...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here we are having pre game beers with a buddy of his who is a Fish fan.
    Marino, Bishop, Wilkerson from left to right.

If I were a number what number would I be? I chose #34 for obvious* reasons. My very first aquisition of a personalized jersey came as a gift but it was out of admiration of John Elway and the rookie sensation Michael Vick and the style of McNair and the fact that the Titans did not have a #7 on the roster (it pissed me off when Volek changed his number) and out of that it was born. It is away white. It has WILKERSON on the back but it's a replica. That jersey has been seen on these pages before. Divisional weekend actually...Got another KVB haircut...ahh...good times. Watching the Steelers win and going absolutely berserk...ahhh...good times.

priceless.

*I figured Earl wouldn't really give a damn because he doesn't want to have anything to do with this team anymore and EG is the ALL TIME BEASTING RB ... so ... I guess that's been settled. Poor Chris Brown... can't get no love.
    awh shucks...I'm getting choked up. Looks like that #29 is going to be safe by time I raise the funds.

Nobody is going to touch that one. Hell, I'm no imposter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar