Good story on Garrard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

After last year's playoffs, and the Jags getting a little more national attention than, I gained a lot of respect for Garrard, and the Jags. Just wish they weren't in our division and I'm "expected" to dislike them so...

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They're getting plenty of national attention, just no attention in Jacksonville.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I really do hope he's a one season wonder and they have badly overpaid him.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Theyve gotten national attention for the last 10 years. Hell, every year we have to hear about how they're the "sleeper" to win the superbowl. And every year they fail miserably.

F Gerrard and any other Jag.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Spot on!

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'll say that Garrard is more dangerous than Life-Support Leftwich was, but I don't think he's even a one year wonder. Really take a look at his season. He was only impressive in not turning the ball over. The Jags solely depend on their running game. You take that away, you beat the Jags, just like we did in week one this past season. However, if he reverted to who Jag fans originally dubbed "Captain Turnover", that would be a bonus for us.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Isn't this an automatic ban? Jaguar Sympathizers should be agressively investigated and should become the target of immediate and petulent suspicion.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think what the jags did at WR won't help the team at all. They added big time bust troy williamson and attitude problem jerry porter. No improvement at all there...

Williamson is no improvement over matt jones and porter is no better than reggie williams..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar