Good question, worth a poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 23, 2007.

?
  1. Bush against our D-Line

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Young against their secondary & rush

29 vote(s)
    85.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wg53

wg53 Starter

That's only happened...what twice in 19 games?

Bush is one of the most overrated players to ever go pro.

2. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

I think we'll be fine. Our D is playing great and Bush will play alright because he's a great player but personally I think he's overrated like wg above me. We do need to keep in check on him because he def. has the ability to break the big ones but all in all I think we'll play just fine and our players have to be pumped because its monday night football and its been awhile for us. the play of our team so far this season Def and Off + monday night football = winning thats just MO

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I hope we smash them but I also agree that they're due for something. I just hope it waits till next week.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

VY is due for something big too.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

0-2 teams are like wounded annimals... they can be very dangerous.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If the stack the line they're going to get burned. They have a great OLB in Scott Fujita who may be asked to spy on Young but if that happens they'll be taking their best player against the run away from that role.

They have no interceptions & are giving up 265 passing yards a game. One way or another we're going to roll up yards on them.I expect Brown to bounce back & Young to have one of his best passing games yet.

Even if their Offense wakes up we have a good enough D to stop them.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The Saints also don't have a sack so far this season. And with our offensive line (personally, I think one of the best in the league), we should be able to protect Vince in the pocket. Unless they blitz, then Vince will be able to escape and make something happen with his feet.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The Saints as an organization are use to 0-2. This is not really a wounded animal but one in it natural habitat.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We need to identify the 6 bush votes, so that we can scalp 'em.

10. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Vince Young to Clint Eastwood "We whipped em (Bush) again, didn't we Josey" "Yep, whipped again Vince". :)) HOOKEM TITANS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar