Good news Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

This is true, but I honestly never thought they would have beaten the Jets... then again I never would have thought the Jets were gonna come out there and lay a big stink pickle at the 50 yard line.

It will be interesting to see what our defense does against their rookie QB.... I think taking advantage of that and getting a few picks off of him will be our key to winning this game.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Munchak has lost 6 games in a row several times... You don't remember him strolling the sideline behind Fischer when we kept losing 6 games each season and he was the O line coach?

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yea with the mass attendance of other teams fans is just rediculous. The PSL holders should be accountable as well. If you can't make 6 of the 8 home games then they should have to give them up permanently to a real fan. You don't get PSLs.to try and make money. If you're not a true fan go away. It is disappointment not only in our team for playing like dooky but also in the fanbase for letting Chicago turn our stadium into their home game. The same goes for when we played the Ravens in 08' and I don't get it. That was our year to win a SB and you let more Raven fans into your stadium in a playoff game wtf? Our fanbase or so called fan/PSL holders need to look in the mirror and question their loyalty to this organization as well.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I shouldn't even have to respond to this, but you know that doesn't count.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey you were right!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Id really like to have a high draft pick

However one good thing about picking from the middle fo the pack... we have done well the past 2 years.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

A "real fan" can easily buy lots of peoples PSL's right now. There are plenty for sale. Why arent these "real fans" buying them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar