Good news Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Say we somehow pull it together and win 5 of our remaining 7 games and hit .500. Great, strong finish, everyone keeps their jobs. Then we go through it all over again next year, is that what you want?

I'm not a quitter, never will. And I wouldn't want our team to sandbag for a draft pick. But sometimes being mediocre masks problems that need to be dealt with. THAT'S what I don't want to have happen. Changes need to be made, and being 8-8 or 7-9 may see these problems persist next season, and that's my real concern.

2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

We should do the Charlotte Bobcat approach. Lose the entire year, then trade away our picks for future picks. Repeat over and over and over again. Every year it's like "This is it, they will get someone and be competitive." But no, we just lose and trade, lose and trade. Eventually, maybe it pays off at some point, I dunno. I haven't figured out the ending senerio, but there's gotta be something to it.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, we need to learn to play as a team for all four quarters NOW, not next year. So what if Munch stays, I dont care whos coaching as long as we're winning.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Colts were 2-14 last season. They drafted a difference maker at QB and they are 5-3 right now and in the thick of the playoff race.

I hope we lose out. And we probably will. IDC what anyone thinks of my approach. This is not a good team.

5. JCBRAVE

Our situation is different, losing and getting the top pick wont help.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

But going 7-9 and getting the 15th pick will?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Actually they're 5-3 and in 5th place in the AFC. I said they'd probably make a wildcard spot as soon as I saw them beat the Packers. I still fully expect it to happen.

Hope they find a way to win our division. That would be hilarious to see Texans fans so bummed.

8. JCBRAVE

Scoring on them wont be easy, but we could win that game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

We could draft Geno Smith!!!!! Since you say we should draft BPA over need then it would only make sense to take Smith if he is available when we draft right?!?!

Actually I think if we were to get a DT good as Haynesworth used to be then we instantly become a much better team and I mean we become a contender! It's that simple. For a basic 4-3 cover 2 d to work you must have a GREAT Dline. If we get that back then we are beasts again on D! We have the players just missing the key ingredient. DLINE and OLINE..

JCBRAVE

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It worked for the lions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar